Header Ads

Seo Services

Technology Teacher Planning and Data Binder That Will Save You Hours

Technology Teacher Planning and Data Binder

I am way too excited about this one. I've been working so hard on creating a product that will help technology teacher accomplish all of their required paperwork in an organized and efficient way. Introducing: the Technology Teacher Planning and Assessment Binder
This binder includes 4 components and totals a whopping 145 pages! I will start with the Planning Pages because they are my absolute favorite part of the product.

Technology Teacher Planning Pages

These are so cute I can't even stand it. I provided 2 formats for your convenience. You can print and hand-write your plans, or you can type and print. The I Can statements are included to help inspire and organize your process. If you are interested in full page or half page I Can Statements Posters, you can find them here.

Next, your administrator probably wants to see a curriculum map, right? Well here is a great way or organize your year and see at a glance when you taught each standard.

Technology Teacher Curriculum Map

There are 2 sets of these organized for grades K-2 and 3-5. Just print them and put them in a binder, then fill in throughout the year with when you taught each standard to each grade level. 

Naturally, you need to record your students' progress. I have 2 things to help you make this process so simple. For all grade levels, you can fill in the names for your students, print, and collect formative assessment data while they complete your lessons. For your intermediate students, take it a step further and hold them responsible for recording their own progress. Ideal for schools that keep a portfolio of student work. All color coded by standard to keep it simple. 

Technology Teacher Data Records



And there you have it. I hope you find this product to be inspiring, helpful, and keep you organized in an efficient way. Check out some more cute pictures and help me by pinning them to spread the word. 





Email Newsletter Sign Up

* indicates required
Email Format

No comments