Header Ads

Seo Services

Treadmill Desk

Hi friends! I am writing to you today from my new treadmill desk! It is something I asked my husband to look into for me. We already have a treadmill at home so I have been researching ways to easily transition between using it for work (walking very slowly) and for exercise (my preference is HIIT). For now, I simply laid a heavy board across the arms. My husband promises to put it on braces and add about 6 inches so that my arms can be bent at about 90 degrees while working.

So far I've been walking at 1.4 mph for about 42 minutes and find it to be invigorating. I made purchases, did some product creation, and am listening to the new Adele CD 25, which is phenomenal and motivating all on its own.
Treadmill desk DIY
This is the first prototype. We had leftover board from cutting a butcher block piece for our foyer. I took this picture before realizing there is plenty of space for my mouse, so I ran and got that from my sitting desk. I look forward to the next version because my wrists are starting to feel the strain.  What do you think? Would you use a treadmill desk?

No comments