Header Ads

Seo Services

2016 Goals

I've spent most of my break reflecting on how the school year has been going so far. I'm sure you can relate! This helped me come up with some goals for the remainder of the school year.

My first idea might seem strange. My goal is to stop looking for problems. You might be thinking that finding problems is one of the main jobs of the teacher, and I agree. I will not stop assessing students for understanding and fixing deficiencies. What I mean by this has much more to do with the job outside of my students. If you're anything like me, you spend your free time looking for things to fix, too. I realized that I am spending far too much time getting worked up over how to fix these problems than they are worth. Most of the time these things are out of my control anyway. I guess I'm growing up!

Second goal is to listen to more podcasts. I love the Smart Passive Income podcast and I recently found Zen Founder. When I do listen to podcasts it helps me feel like I am on the right track. I have a 30 minute commute each way and this seems like the perfect thing to do to pass the time.

Those are my goals. Short and sweet. What are you looking forward to in 2016? Any goals you would like to share? Let me know and we can keep each other accountable.


No comments