Header Ads

Seo Services

Teacher Appreciation

Teachers, let's appreciate each other for the hard work and dedication that is required to be a great teacher. This week I aim to make your life easier by offering resources to save you time and effort. Let me tell you about my top three wish listed resources in my TpT store. These three resources are what I like to call the "Technology Teacher Package" because they set up any tech teacher with everything needed to teach and assess the standards for students in grades K-5. 
Brittany Washburn's 3 top wish listed resources are on sale!
Let me help you clear your wish lists. You will be so glad you did!

Brittany Washburn's Top Wish Listed Resource is on SALE!
 When I was working as a technology teacher a few years ago, I discovered that there were no sets of I Can Statements available for the technology standards like there were for the grade level subject areas. My administration required that we post the objectives on the board for each class, so I got to work creating I Can Statements for my K-5 technology classes. I compiled them all and now offer them for sale in my TpT Store.

 The file includes over 100 I Can Statements in two formats. Half-page and full page. Here are two examples of the full page statements for the 3-5th grade students.

Brittany Washburn's second most wish listed resource on sale!
 My second most wish listed resource is Technology Essential Questions Posters. For each Technology standard, I created an essential question. These are great to use for project based learning, STEM, Genius Hour, or for any content area to bring in 21st century learning.
Here is an example of a poster from the set. I would use this in any subject area and with any grade level (even college). In fact, I think my Assistant Principal has brought up this very question with our staff from time to time. Display these posters in your classroom and refer to them to help your students develop their information literacy. 
Brittany Washburn's third most wish listed item on sale
My technology teacher planning and data binder is my favorite resource that I have ever created. I am so proud every time someone buys this resource because I know it will change his/her life- for the better! Everyone else has a teacher binder, so why not one for technology teachers? Everything you need from checklists to planning pages to student reflection sheets is available for each technology standard grades K-5. 

 In fact, I've created an email course to describe how I plan my technology lessons. There are 5 parts to it and if you would like to sign up, you can do so here. (It is completely free and you get a free planning page just for signing up).

Thank you to Teaching in the Tongass for coordinating this incredible collection of resources.

No comments