Header Ads

Seo Services

Teacher Style

Teaching in an elementary school requires a high level of professional appearance. This isn't always easy when we are up and down from the floor several times a day. Most days I at least have to kneel, if not get all the way on the floor when working on technology troubleshooting or with a small group on the carpet.

I scour Pinterest constantly for ideas for outfits I can wear to school. The main ingredients for a teacher outfit:
1. Modest: this one is pretty important. We need to have everything covered at all times. If I can't bend over a desk without exposing something, then that outfit is not an option for me.
2. Flexible: I mean 2 things by this one. It has to stretch for those trips to the floor, and it needs to accommodate the temperature differences throughout the school. Some days the air is on, some days it isn't... gotta be prepared.
3. Professional: they say to dress for the job you want. I see some teachers wearing suit pieces, but this just doesn't work for my position. Business casual generally works for the elementary classroom. 

Follow Brittany Washburn's board Teacher Outfits on Pinterest.
Did I leave anything off the list?

One thing I haven't been able to figure out yet is how to wear a dress to school. Any advice? 
Picture
 Teacher, Wife, Life! Blog
Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Higher Education, Adult Education, Homeschooler, Staff - TeachersPayTeachers.com

No comments