Header Ads

Seo Services

Teachers are HEROES Sale!


Not sure about you, but my TpT wish list is bursting at the seams. I have picked out so many products I need for my classroom, and I'm always looking for a bargain. For this sale, even my already discounted bundles are included in the 20% sale. You can take an extra 10% by using the code HEROES during checkout. What a great opportunity. Don't miss it though, the sale is just one day this time- February 25th. 

Here are some of my newest products that you might want to check out:
My Science category is full of brand new products that are ideal for the computer center and will make reviewing so simple. 
All of my most recent products are designed for the 21st century classroom. Integrating technology use into the content areas. This is where we are headed, so we need to prepare ourselves and students for these types of tasks. 
Talking about internet safety (digital citizenship) needs to become a priority as we ask students to collaborate in online communities. I have created interactive notebook (or lapbook) activities for both 4th and 5th grades so far, with the rest of the grade levels on the way. I don't love making worksheets, but these topics should be discussed with and without actually using technology. 

So check out my most recent products, stock up on
 and impress your administrators with your 21st century classroom focus.

Thanks for checking out my store and products!


No comments