Header Ads

Seo Services

January Pinterest Picks Linky

Check out some great Pinterest finds below. For the original post to each pin, click on the picture.
Pinterest Link

My New Year's Resolution for my classroom is to really tackle some classroom management issues. I teach Science and Technology Specials so I see hundreds of students every week. Some classes are amazing, while others are a struggle. I am determined to find a way with each class to be more productive and peaceful.
Pinterest Link

My 3rd graders are going to be learning about Matter. This seems like a really fun experiment to try. Solids, liquids, and gases all in one exciting demonstration. 

Pinterest Link

My third Pin is actually to remind me to provide a class for the teachers at my school on using QR codes in the classroom. All of my students have practiced this skill in my classroom, and I would love for more teachers to be integrating this simple tool into their daily instruction. We have 2 carts of iPod touches that mostly just sit in a closet. So, what new tools/techniques are you going to use in January? Link up below with some ideas!

No comments