Header Ads

Seo Services

Should I Stay or Should I Go Series - Part 4

Part 4 of my series about what I am going to do next school year. I've spent the last 2 weeks interviewing. 4 total interviews with 2 different schools. I received a call-back interview with both schools!

I seriously considered running for the exit when one of the schools handed me a piece of paper and explained that I had 15 minutes to prepare a lesson. The topic was on the paper. I was to teach the administrative team about 2 digit subtraction with regrouping. I could use the SmartBoard, a laptop, and anything I could find in the classroom. I have never taught subtraction to anyone (technology teacher over here). It went fine but I had a total moment of panic for a minute or 2. I have to say, the new SmartBoard that is basically a touch-screen TV is awesome. No projector! 

In the end, both schools offered me the position. The offers were nearly identical so it was not an easy decision. Lots of prayers for the answer, but I think I knew all along which one was more in line with the direction I want my career to go. I made a decision! More details to come soon. Thanks for reading!

No comments