Header Ads

Seo Services

TpT Seller's Challenge - Make Your Masterpiece

This week's TpT Seller's Challenge is all about creation. Make Your Masterpiece.

As a seller, it is so important to create products that are meaningful to both yourself as a seller and your buyers and their classrooms. Sometimes I struggle to come up with how to turn an idea into a sell-able product. I've been selling resources for about 2 years now, so this process is becoming much easier, but I think this is something nearly every seller goes through. 

For my "masterpiece" I created a set of QR Code activities for the Human Body Systems science unit that appears in most intermediate grades (3-5). There are 4 activities included and you will need a device and app to scan the QR code and complete the activity. I included a question to be answered after each activity. In my classroom, I have students write their answer in their interactive notebook using both words and pictures or diagrams. The activities might be a reading passage, video, or interactive game. These might be websites you've seen before and even used during instruction. My goal was to provide a center or station activity that students can work through independently. 

I've created several other sets of QR code activities for other science units, all of which you can find in my TpT Store. Thanks for reading about week 3 of the TpT Seller Challenge. 


Email Newsletter Sign Up

* indicates required
Email Format

No comments