Header Ads

Seo Services

TpT Seller Challenge - Dare to Dream

This week's TpT Sellers Challenge is titled "Dare to Dream" and is all about turning our dreams into reality by putting them out there! Brave. 

My first dream is to support my husband's dream to play golf professionally. He has been so dedicated to his game and is now really good! He currently plays on an amateur tour locally, and we think in another year or so we will be ready to make the leap of faith to go pro. Golf is an expensive career because there are always fees to enter tournaments. If you win, you win your money back and then some, but there is always a risk of losing the fees. It would mean the world to me to support him with the money I make online!

My second dream is to actually do something with the amazing technology ideas I have. I'd love to turn my ideas into a presentation that I can give at professional development days and teacher conferences. If I ever leave public education I will need many income streams, and I think this could be a great one. I wouldn't love to travel all the time, but I could and would make it work for something I'm passionate about. 

TpT has been such a blessing for my life. Not only do I make a little extra money each month, but I have a creative outlet and a business I can be proud of! My family is starting to really show their support as I go into my second year here and it makes me so excited about the future. Thanks for reading about my hopes and dreams!

No comments