Header Ads

Seo Services

TpT Seller Challenge - Makeover Madness

I am so excited to be joining the TpT Seller Challenge. I've taken a snapshot of my current stats: 

This should be so much fun and very motivating for me. The first week's challenge is simple: Update a product and/or product cover. A few months ago I added full-page posters to my Technology I Can Statements through grade 6 (still need to do the middle and high school sets). I decided that with that update, I should update the cover of the K-6 set, which has been the same since I uploaded it. I am a huge fan of chevron even though it is starting to go out of style, so I am a bit sad to see it go. 

Branding it a huge part of being a successful seller online. I am working on making everything coral, navy, and gold. This new product cover makes my eyes so happy! 

So week 1 is a success! Thanks for reading. Make sure to follow me on bloglovin and sign up for my email newsletter. I try to send out one newsletter per month with tech tips, current education stuff, and a freebie. 

No comments